St. Louis Center was nominated by one of its supporters to participate in Brackets for Good, an online fund raising competition among Washtenaw county non-profit organizations. The winning non-profit will be awarded $10,000. This online version of March Madness starts TODAY, FRIDAY 2/26 AT 8:00 P.M. St. Louis Center begins the competition by facing off against the Ann Arbor Art Center.
Here’s how it works:
- Every $1 donation is equal to one point.
- Round one begins Friday, February 26, 2016 at 8 p.m.
- There are six rounds in five weeks, each round lasts one week, except the final week (rounds 5 and 6 are condensed).
- Each round ends on a Friday at 7:59 p.m. and the new round begins the same day at 8:00 p.m.
- You can find St. Louis Center listed at the bottom of the “Zingerman’s Division.”
- The more points St. Louis Center wins, the better our odds at advancing.
- St. Louis Center brings home all of the funds raised through donations regardless of advancement.
To participate (by donating):
Click on the link below or cut and paste it into your browser. The link will not be live until 8 p.m. today.
As you did so enthusiastically with the Infiniti Charity Challenge, please forward this message to your friends and spread the word through your Facebook and other social media accounts. This is excellent publicity for SLC and a chance to raise much needed operating funding. If you have questions, please email Raysha Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!